The February HIREconf event in New York City was amazing. We had so much fun that we can’t wait an entire year to do it again. This time, we’re taking the show west to San Francisco. Be sure to join us on September 7th!
What to expect:
We’ll start the day with 3 general sessions covering strategic topics designed to set the stage for the rest of the afternoon. We’ll discuss the new age of talent acquisition and how automation and machine learning is affecting our space. Sessions will also discuss technology options to increase productivity and how to structure a talent acquisition team for maximum impact.
During the afternoon, we will split into two groups
- LEADERSHIP BEST PRACTICES HUDDLE: Corporate talent acquisition leaders in attendance will spend the afternoon in a closed door (No vendors allowed) session. Lars Schmidt, of the HR Open Source Project, will facilitate a discussion designed to help leaders solve each others problems through open discussion about common issues. Attendees must have a leadership role in a corporate acquisition department. Attendance will be capped at 40 to ensure a productive discussion.
- TACTICAL WORKSHOPS: The afternoon tactical workshops will focus on candidate identification and engagement techniques that can be implemented immediately. Focus will be placed on methodologies and tools that do not require purchasing access to new technology solutions.
- Exhaustive search methodologies
- Advanced Boolean techniques
- Diversity sourcing techniques
- Candidate engagement best practices
- Talent mapping
- Web scraping tools
- Chrome extensions sourcers and recruiters should be using
- How to find contact information
- Facebook sourcing best practices
I know, you’re wondering who will be delivering this information. We’ve assembled an amazing list of speakers and session descriptions are on the way. For now, here’s a list of the speakers who have committed to the event.
|Ryan Stene||Best Buy|
|Audra Knight||Tenable Network Security|
|Jonathan Campbell||Social Talent|
|Angie Verros||Proactive Talent Strategies|
|Irina Shamaeva||Braingain Recruiting|
|Mark Tortorici||Transform Talent Acquisition|
|Lars Schmidt||HR Open Source and Amplify Talent|